Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I'm in good spirits. I was quite positive after the effort levels today against Arsenal. We've a good squad and I'm convinced it's our set up which is a failure. 

A new coach will be in sooner or later and I think this team can rebound quickly. 

Any kind of bad luck with injuries and that rebound will be not happening. We might well be 3 centre mids short and a centreback short by tomorrow evening. 

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Due to the world cup, am I right in thinking there's fewer games than normal before before the January window opens?

Save the money and arm the new manager with plenty to spend in January and the summer.

Good idea.

Just now, thabucks said:

If we get Gallagher for £30mill plus and someone gets Tielsmans sub £25mill I’m gunna be v.pissed off.

I mean that would be less than ideal, but if Gallagher and a new manager means I don't have to watch John McGinn I'll take it.

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I mean that would be less than ideal, but if Gallagher and a new manager means I don't have to watch John McGinn I'll take it.

You know it’ll be ramsey’s place he will take 😆

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Brentford now being linked with a deal for Mykhaylo Mudryk from Shakhtar Donetsk, whilst we get Moura … 

We should be all over that, he’s a good player should have gone for Marcos antonio from shakhtar before he went to lazio

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Brentford now being linked with a deal for Mykhaylo Mudryk from Shakhtar Donetsk, whilst we get Moura … 

Dont worry we will sign Mudryk in 10 years time when he is in his 30's

Aston villa becoming a retirement home 

Edited by Lupinthe5th