Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I wonder if he could incorporate that into one of his more famous songs.

Greetings from Villa Park

Lot Detail - Bruce Springsteen Signed "Greetings From Asbury Park" Album

Blinded by the flood light :D 

Edited by sne

59 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure how arsenal set up, seen them play 3 at the back with Tierney as the LCB meaning Zinchenko could play LWB with then saka ahead of him, if they go 4 at the back Tierney will be LB, saka LW so it pushes Zinchenko in to midfield 

He's a good signing in that he's a good player but I'm not sure exactly how he fits at Arsenal or of he would be a key player there

I think secretly Arsenal are trying to move away from Tierney, well that’s what I understand from my close friend who supports them. He’s still a good player but his health is a concern so I think they may be looking at replacing him. 

With Zinchenko I thought they’d be a bit more interest in him, unless I have missed something. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure how arsenal set up, seen them play 3 at the back with Tierney as the LCB meaning Zinchenko could play LWB with then saka ahead of him, if they go 4 at the back Tierney will be LB, saka LW so it pushes Zinchenko in to midfield 

He's a good signing in that he's a good player but I'm not sure exactly how he fits at Arsenal or of he would be a key player there

Zinchenko is stated as saying he wants to play as a central midfielder, isn't he?

2 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

I think secretly Arsenal are trying to move away from Tierney, well that’s what I understand from my close friend who supports them. He’s still a good player but his health is a concern so I think they may be looking at replacing him. 

With Zinchenko I thought they’d be a bit more interest in him, unless I have missed something. 

Do you just mean injuries etc from health, or is there something underlying? He's a really good player.

2 hours ago, Feidhlim said:

Bruce Springsteen is coming to Villa Park

Another ageing past it star coming to VP for a pay day. 

• Haha 2