Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 hours ago, Indigo said:

Yeah, Villareport just does what it says on the tin and aggregates "news". Some of these accounts fall down these weird rabbit holes of trying to do that but then getting in scraps with other fan bases etc and seem to lose sight of what they're actually trying to do. Stressful enough navigating VT at times without following pages like that on social media as well.

Yeah most of them I swear are managed by kids, well if they aren't I'd be pretty worried to be honest. The lad PGL is a reasonable follow as he looks at the data side of things so a bit different to the generic nonsense fan account. Villa Academy is also good for u23's / /u18's coverage. The rest can be binned off.

If we get in another midfielder there must be some outgoing, I'd say the following week be kept

Nakamba/Kamara

New mid/Luiz

JJ/Chuck

Coutinho/Bailey

Buendia/Traore

So offloading McGinn, Sanson, Tim (loan)

5 minutes ago, Wes said:

Probably on that 15 hour flight to Perth right now.

Cool… so presumably 500k loan fee and 4m to make it permanent if we wish… we may not end up deciding to… unless he performs really well.

No argument here, Digne is clearly first choice and now we will have a suitable backup. LB us where we’re most lacking in the club, no genuine (out and out) ones coming through from the academy so far either…

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

I’m convinced we will get one of either Laimer or Otavio … just a feeling 

Fully expecting something completely out of the blue, like a Luka Sucic from RB Salzburg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1