Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s been a long time since I used the word ‘mingers’. Not sure if it’s acceptable these days! 

Are they like groupies for our captain?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Wasn’t Octavio the ostrich from Pipkins?

Maybe we should put in cheeky bids for Hartley the Hare and Topov the Monkey too.

(Note this is unlikely to mean anything to anyone non-British and younger than 50!)

Pig was a Brummie so may have legs 

Could Neymar play False 9? There must be some truth into the links.

Coutinho-Neymar- Buendia
-------Otávio----- Ramsey-----
------------Kamara--------
Digne-Mings-Carlos-Polish Cafu
----------- Messi's Friend------

Edited by messi11
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sounds like a Brazilian Robbie Savage from the description :P 

He only has 7 Portuguese caps, cant imagine he is such a fan favourite yet and most of them against average nations if dont include Spain

Yeah this is exactly my thinking so hope its not true looks like the level of signing a fulham would make and lets face it nobody has exactly become world beaters there 

How i feel about this chap IF reports are deemed to be true … he is a RM !!! we need a CM and a CM with a much more higher profile or at least a higher ceiling to grow more not this guy

And now Goal‘s Neil Jones has stated that he has been “told there’s no truth in reports linking Liverpool with a move for Porto’s Otavio this summer,” adding he is “not a target and never has been.”

An emphatic dismissal if there ever was one.

It’s no surprise with Otavio’s profile not one that truly fits the bill for Liverpool at 27 years of age, with his position also not a current need for the Reds in the transfer market.