Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Good Luck to them selling any of these players with the wages they are on. Loans until their contracts expire is their best bet.

Actually wouldnt mind Williams as cover for Digne. He’s only 22 and has already played 80 games at a high level.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gompedyret said:

Yeah! Here we are now. Libidos like mosquitos.

right i'm off to scour the internet to find the most tenous possible link to Villa to give you a dopamine hit.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

For me McGinn at his best is still one of our best players but at his worst he is one of our worst players. We see both during a season. And that is kind of the problem. 

Nothing a bit of competition can't sort out which I am sure the club are well aware of. 

Thats the problem unfortunately, he plays amazing in one game and then average in 2 and poor and anonymous in one. Players that play great once in 4 games and opposition dependent cannot be called great. Great players play great every week or at least 3-4 game spells. Our team is full of players that can be great on their day but cant do it week in week out.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

right i'm off to scour the internet to find the most tenous possible link to Villa to give you a dopamine hit.

Much obliged, my good man. I will react with suitable aplomb and astonishment.

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Sounds like nonsense but times are hard.

He seems very similar to Kamara so I don't think the club would go for him. As someone else said, we need a DCM/CM with a bit more experience and complimentary skill set to what we have already. For me this would be a dynamic, tried and tested DCM, which is why Bissouma would have been ideal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

He seems very similar to Kamara so I don't think the club would go for him. As someone else said, we need a DCM/CM with a bit more experience and complimentary skill set to what we have already. For me this would be a dynamic, tried and tested DCM, which is why Bissouma would have been ideal. 

Not to be rude mate but he is nothing like Kamara--Nunes is an extremely talented dribbler of the ball and ball carrier at speed, he's not particularly defensive minded either like Kamara. 

Wan Bissaka is an excellent defender, but appalling going forward, so kills any attack he is involved with.  Really surprised United havent tried to convert him to a central defender, given how bad the rest of their defense is.  Perhaps Everton might fancy him :)

• Like 1