Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Hlozek signed for leverkusen so there's one of the youngsters with great potential gone (not that we were linked to him anyway) 

Rapsadori has inter and juve chasing him 

Luka Jovic from real madrid

Isak is out of our league

Most of them are linked to arsenal too who we would struggle to compete with, financially, London and European football

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Most of them are linked to arsenal too who we would struggle to compete with, financially, London and European football

Well we signed Buendia ahead of them last year, and that was even before Steve Gerrard started turning up at people's houses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Emmanuel from Watford? More of a winger for me, I rate him highly 

For me if you bring someone in to play striker it needs to be significantly better than what we have..... and he isn't

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

For me if you bring someone in to play striker it needs to be significantly better than what we have..... and he isn't

Do you think all of the ones you just listed are significantly better than what we currently have?

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

Abraham for me, just pay what Roma want for him. Chelsea shouldn’t have sold him in the first place 

I wanted him last summer instead of Ings I'd be more tempted on Ekitike.

However if you sign Tammy you do know you are sorted in the position, for sure

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I’d be flabbergasted if anyone signed for Arsenal over us 

Why? 

London, money, European football

They've got that lacazette wage to spend and an open spot at number 9, they'll still be a huge draw 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, paul514 said:

No one is more defensive than Kamara, he can play as a central defender for gods sake.

He is also good at passing a ball forward!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, paul514 said:

From that list gouiri didn't have a great season, not scored this calendar year, so might be the most gettable 

Ekitike is about to join Newcastle 

Adeyemi has joined dortmund

Nunez would be huge but probably too big, linked heavily with utd and liverpool

Schick could be interesting cos like I said leverkusen have just signed hlozek but he can play wide too 

DCL I wouldn't want to go anywhere near, not convinced his hearts in it anymore 

Tammy the ship has sailed, we won't be buying him for £60m+ and he's not that much better than what we have 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

From that list gouiri didn't have a great season, not scored this calendar year, so might be the most gettable 

Schick could be interesting cos like I said leverkusen have just signed hlozek but he can play wide too 

Tammy the ship has sailed, we won't be buying him for £60m+ and he's not that much better than what we have 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886lodf0gtypf4anhov9s

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Ekitike has been linked to all sorts of clubs for around 35m, I didn't know that about Adeyemi he would have been my second choice.

I must say the best of the list is probably Nunez but I don't view transfers as to who is the best and therefore top of the list but a cost/benefit analysis.... I basically treat it like betting.

I feel the best bet would be Ekitike for that price right now.