Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/09/2023 at 13:50, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Is he injured or no longer can be trusted?

I don't think Unai trusts him after Legia. I think he's done here. Sad to say, because he's usually a competent player and has had good games for us, but he lacks pace, and when he has a bad game, it's pretty bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomC said:

I don't think Unai trusts him after Legia. I think he's done here. Sad to say, because he's usually a competent player and has had good games for us, but he lacks pace, and when he has a bad game, it's pretty bad.

I agree tom. Id sell in jan. He isnt good enough and let us down too many times

Swapped Arsenal's bench for ours.

Needs to take a long hard look at himself I think. At 28 he's done nothing of any real note consistently.

Seems a nice guy. Good technique. Got a huge move after half a season for 15m/20m as a teenager and never really done anything.

• 2 months later...

He was given one opportunity this season and he blew it, think he need to find a club in January or the Summer , Emery doesn’t bomb players out he had a player at Valencia who was constantly asking for first team minutes , Emery had told him previously he that he didn’t believe he was up to standard regardless of the situation the Player was allowed to train and be involved with the first team. Emery eventually gave him and opportunity to play the player was badly exposed and came to realise after that match he wasn’t up to standard and agreed to move on, it sort of mirrors what happened with Chambers in Warsaw.

• Like 3

Â