Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

He certainly appears to be comfortable carrying the ball forward more now. Evidence of improvements made from coaching.

Who knew you could improve players and not just bomb them out and loan them to Turkey.

Crazy times!

45 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

I’ve always liked Kamara, but the last few games he’s played he has absolutely bossed the midfield. Hes added some carrying ability to his game I would say.

Good spot. Sometimes he can really drive past players. Very elegantly. I think he’s going to become a world class player - if he isn’t considered one already. 

• Like 1

The rule around above the neck is a bit silly tbh.

You can basically push someone with as much force as you wish below the neckline but touch someone above it and you have a red + three match ban.

I believe the NBA decide bans on a case-by-case basis. That's not a three match ban sorry. There's enough resource in the PL to decide it case-by-case a couple of times a week.

3 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Should have a good chance of getting that red overturned. Barely pushed him.  

No chance. Both sides will be getting fines for those scenes and Bouba has pushed the guys hear about a yard away from the Ref. He'll be serving the full 3 match ban

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Maupay created most of all that shit. Horrible little player.

Not Martinez going out of his way to push him from behind then dragging him up by his collar, no? :D

Maupay laughably throws himself to the floor with minimal contact, but come on, cast your mind back a few minutes previous.

Dickheads all round, we just tend to look the other way when they're our dickheads.

• Like 1

Â