Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Oh agreed, what I meant is for his outstanding performances to get some sort of showable " reward ".

Easy for this type of player to go under the radar as their brilliance in the position is so understated.

Long may he continue going under the radar, and away from the notice of the ‘big 6’

• Like 2

This guy was so good yesterday. He just gets better with every match. He must be worth £50m already. We’ve been crying out for a player of his ilk for so long and hopefully he will stay for a long time. I just love him.

It also brings me so much entertainment watching the reaction of my wife, every time my 8 year old son shouts out “I love Boubs” at the top of his voice! Ha ha. Love it!

4 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Have a feeling we may get a profit on this guy.

**** hope not. He’s going nowhere. We shouldn’t be anybodys feeder club. Go down that route, and we’ll never amount to much. This is the second City FFS. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Need a song for him. Get yer Boubs out for the lads should work .

Must be some way to make something using the Milkshake song by Kelis. You know, because Boubies

2 hours ago, meregreen said:

**** hope not. He’s going nowhere. We shouldn’t be anybodys feeder club. Go down that route, and we’ll never amount to much. This is the second City FFS. 

We need to qualify for Europe in the next 2-3 seasons IMO, otherwise no amount of cash or “we’re a massive club” will work.

Now we have Emery that doesn’t sound so unrealistic, thankfully.

Euros are only 18 months away, and that’s where players get tapped up. If Kamara becomes a star for France, there’ll be interest from Madrid, PSG, etc, and it’s so hard to stop that kind of move.

Edited by KentVillan

3 hours ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Have a feeling we may get a profit on this guy.

Signed on a free to I'd tend to agree with you on that one.

Edited by dubbs
  • Like 2

World class, there I said it. 

Dare I say that I’ve not seen someone read the game so well In Claret and Blue since God. 

Great players make the game look easy, and this kid runs the whole game at exactly the pace he wants. It was an absolute pleasure watching that yesterday. 

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's like the in his prime Idrissa Gueye player we needed but we're not a compete basket case of a team like when IG signed for us

He’s much better on the ball than Idrissa.

• Like 1

The difference between good players and the top players is the ability to read the game and to have a picture of how things will unfold in advance. This guy has that. He’s a bit under the radar at the moment but wouldn’t be surprised other fans / pundits taking notice by the end of the season or next. 

• Like 1

When the moon hits your eyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Like a big pizza pie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       That's Kamara                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              When the world seems to shine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Like you had too much wine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       That's Kamara                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dubbs said:

Signed on a free to I'd tend to agree with you on that one.

A poor joke that has left me looking a fool.

Terrific player, I just find it utterly insane that firstly we got him for free; and secondly that Marseille allowed his contract to run down like that instead of cashing in.

Â