Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, May-Z said:

As in the Liverpool players? 

I recognised it during the game. It's one of their strongest points and we did well against it for the most part . There were a couple of passes from Dougie that looked brilliant and ended up being intercepted because the Liverpool defence read the game a lot better than our attackers. Against other teams, we'd have a lot more success. 

There were too many incidents of our players miscontrolling the ball though. Killed our attacking play too often. 

Yes.

Thats right.....one of the reasons we are mid table.

without Kamara , we would be fighting relegation.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, May-Z said:

As in the Liverpool players? 

I recognised it during the game. It's one of their strongest points and we did well against it for the most part . There were a couple of passes from Dougie that looked brilliant and ended up being intercepted because the Liverpool defence read the game a lot better than our attackers. Against other teams, we'd have a lot more success. 

There were too many incidents of our players miscontrolling the ball though. Killed our attacking play too often. 

The difference is Kamara is always ready to receive the ball and is already on the half turn into space. Dougie is usually on the same wavelength but first half he stank the place out.

The rest need a touch before doing something. They do it occasionally but Boubs and Luiz consistently are ready for the ball. 

That’s why the Liverpool players were able to intercept consistently.

The major difference between him and our other players is consistency.  Never stinks the place out. So many of our other players can be so poor on the day. He never is. Best player we have alongside Dibu.  He could play for any team in the world as someone else said. Real Madrid Barcelona. Would not look in any way out of place. 

• Like 2

That's why we shouldn't be afraid to replace any of our other players that are inconsistent, which is most of the rest of the squad, we can't just keep blindling hope that they come good, there will come a time when have to accept that they've had enough chances, we need more players like Kamara, doesn't have to be as good as him necessarily, if not there's a level of player that we can get not quite as good as him but also better than what we have, basically we need more players approaching his level.

"We can't just keep blindingly hope that they come good, there will come a time when have to accept that they've had enough chances"

That doesn't mean that those players would have to be sold, it's not the case that the player has to be good enough to be a starter in a team that can seriously challenge for Europe or must be sold, there is an inbetween, some of our current starters can still be excellent squad players for us, and one or two of them might even find some consistency under the direction of Emery.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

his situation worries me.....I can't see him being with us long.

We signed him for free and he is now worth £40mill plus after 6 months… I’d sit back and relax and enjoy rather than worry about the inevitable… Just think how much he could could be worth in 18months?! 

5 hours ago, useless said:

That's why we shouldn't be afraid to replace any of our other players that are inconsistent, which is most of the rest of the squad, we can't just keep blindling hope that they come good, there will come a time when have to accept that they've had enough chances, we need more players like Kamara, doesn't have to be as good as him necessarily, if not there's a level of player that we can get not quite as good as him but also better than what we have, basically we need more players approaching his level.

"We can't just keep blindingly hope that they come good, there will come a time when have to accept that they've had enough chances"

That doesn't mean that those players would have to be sold, it's not the case that the player has to be good enough to be a starter in a team that can seriously challenge for Europe or must be sold, there is an inbetween, some of our current starters can still be excellent squad players for us, and one or two of them might even find some consistency under the direction of Emery.

about time, it was said.....I agree.

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Jesus, what on earth do you want.

Bruce the Messiah, given every excuse possible.

Gerrard was the Messiah and given every excuse possible.

Now a real manager is here and it's, we need this, we need that. This isn't good enough. After we give title contenders for the last five years a good game where we could score 3/4/5 goals.

We have a good player. Oh I'm worried he's going to leave.

Why sign anyone good? You'll only think they are going to leave.

Moan moan moan.

3 league games in. 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

On 28/12/2022 at 11:39, TRO said:

his situation worries me.....I can't see him being with us long.

Dosent worry me we would get big £££ for him and his position is easier to replace than Grealish is that Smith team.

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I like him a lot but he ain’t that good to have all this he’ll be snapped up in the summer talk. 

Our fans get carried away at times.

He actually is. That little shimmy that sent three Liverpool players that way while he went the other way was beautiful. 

• Like 2

4.5 years left on his deal. 23 years old.if he goes he goes for 50 mill plus .

But he aint going anywhere. If you sign for Villa you sign on our terms. We arent a showcase for a players skills to get another move. 

We have the training ground the stadiium the academy and the owners already . Now just the simple task of making it happen on the pitch. 

Â