Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

Kamara isnt a proper DM. He is more a deep lying playmaker and is at his best in a double pivot, with a tough tackler alongside him. He is too lightweight to be expected to be a defensive shield. The obvious play would be Nakamba and Kamara with Buendia at the head of the midfield 3 and Coutinho, Watkins and Bailey in front of that. 

Gosh, this makes far too much sense. Ramsey x McGinn it is!

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Can't agree, Rice was bang average today. Good player of course but very ordinary today. 

Kamara is a class apart, there is no bias to him being a new player. Would be very interested to see what a proper coach could do with him and Dougie in a double pivot. 

Fully agree. Declan only came alive once Steven screwed up and subbed off Dougie. Then Kamara had to defend the entire midfield alone. Laughable that some expect the DM to solely do all the defending in midfield. 

Kamara isnt a proper DM. He is more a deep lying playmaker and is at his best in a double pivot, with a tough tackler alongside him. He is too lightweight to be expected to be a defensive shield. The obvious play would be Nakamba and Kamara with Buendia at the head of the midfield 3 and Coutinho, Watkins and Bailey in front of that. 

Been saying this for ages.

I don’t disagree with any of that, but rather than Nakamba I think I’d prefer to see Tim (can’t be bothered to try and spell his surname 😂

Could be a really strong partnership. 

35 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don’t disagree with any of that, but rather than Nakamba I think I’d prefer to see Tim (can’t be bothered to try and spell his surname 😂

If we'd got Bissouma, he would have been ideal alongside Kamara. 

50 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Surely there's no debate on how good Kamara is? He's a very classy footballer, and clever. Those who don't think he's anything special, I've literally got no idea of what they're expecting.

When played together with McGinn and Ramsey he looks a little bit lost. Everything was so much better today when he played with Luiz.

I would love to see how a midfield of Sanson - Kamara - Luiz. Hopefully our next manager will give it a go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Or Luiz who played well with him today

1 hour ago, viivvaa66 said:

When played together with McGinn and Ramsey he looks a little bit lost. Everything was so much better today when he played with Luiz.

I would love to see how a midfield of Sanson - Kamara - Luiz. Hopefully our next manager will give it a go.

Its great on paper, of keep this manager they will link up together on loan at Besiktas in January

Battles hard in the middle. Clearly enjoyed playing with Dougie as there was finally someone with him in midfield. 

Would be just as tired sending passes out to the fullbacks knowing exactly what’s going to happen. Either a hopeless cross or just recycled back to lose possession. 

Edited by DJBOB

He was alright today. Clearly very talented. Will look even better in a team that has a modicum of a system and tactical nous. He isn’t getting the chance to get up the field because he’s either receiving most of his ball in our own half or snuffing out the opposition. 

will be another Gana.

where he can’t perform to the best of his capabilities here and will go on to much greater things once he goes to a club that actually has someone who knows what he’s doing in charge.

Even then he’s our best player.

22 minutes ago, Thug said:

will be another Gana.

where he can’t perform to the best of his capabilities here and will go on to much greater things once he goes to a club that actually has someone who knows what he’s doing in charge.

Even then he’s our best player.

You could well be right. Kamara looks an exceptional talent 

Â