Formula One - 2022

BOF

8 hours ago, a m ole said:

Another reminder how backward this sport can be (don’t worry, it’s not about Max or Red Bull this time)

https://news.sky.com/story/they-didnt-call-me-by-name-it-was-brownie-or-n-formula-1-worker-reveals-racist-abuse-12652411

Just saw the interview with the guy - he looks a bit tricky but the rebuttal by the company tells me everything I need to know - what a bunch of Representatives for Wellingborough - and I am not surprised one bit given the obvious wealth and privilege of the people in that place, the think they can do what they want.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Ferrari. Cue the Benny Hill music. And an unsafe release. That's why Charles won't win the title. Lewis versus Max that doesn't happen. Looked like quite bad porpoising just beforehand too. Boingy boingy bump.

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

erm...

I think he meant actually winning it rather than race officials artificially creating conditions where its handed to him by default. 

Now Ferrari doing their absolute utmost to make a pig's mickey of Sainz's race. It's like they get bored of no drama. Nightmare team.