Formula One - 2022

BOF

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ferrari are hilarious - are we sure it's not Horner in a fake moustache and glasses making decisions in their garage?

I've never seen Binotto and Horner in the same room.

• Like 1

I see the Bob Mortimer Would I Lie To You meme - "I once ran a Formula One team wearing a wig and moustache. We were quick but I made very funny strategy calls to deliberately sabotage our season"

• Haha 1

Ted Kravitz needs to ease off on the lithium. His sweet shop gobstopper and aircraft carrier metaphors today. Guy does like to unhinge occasionally.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Ted Kravitz needs to ease off on the lithium. His sweet shop gobstopper and aircraft carrier metaphors today. Guy does like to unhinge occasionally.

Di Resta screaming Ferrari aren't ready when Sainz come into pit, not remembering they have a penalty was quite amusing. 

Commentary been a bit of a mess. 

Max absolutely imperious again. Brilliant from Lewis. Takes every single point that he can every time. Solid from Russell too. Enjoyed that race. Ferrari providing the comedy relief as usual, fair play to them.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Perez going full Red Bull:

"Mom!!! Mom!!! Russell went off the track!!!"

Russell went full Red Bull a while back. They were both trying to get 5 seconds tagged onto the other.

33 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Seb retiring at the end of the season.

Really? I thought they were just discussing a new contract. 

TBF, I'm not sure his heart has been in it for a while. 

• Like 1