Formula One - 2022

BOF

11 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Really? I thought they were just discussing a new contract. 

TBF, I'm not sure his heart has been in it for a while. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vettel will be the poster child of the car is all that matters era that was the 2010s in F1 where you're only real rival is your teammate. 

We've got to be happy with the state of F1 now Vs then. 

Seb won 4 world titles but he wouldn't even enter your mind if the discussion was about Prost and Senna who won 4 and 3 respectfully. 

In my opinion only Alonso and Hamilton from the recent era are in the greats of the sport on a level with Prost, Senna and Schumi etc..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Vettel will be the poster child of the car is all that matters era that was the 2010s in F1 where you're only real rival is your teammate. 

We've got to be happy with the state of F1 now Vs then. 

Seb won 4 world titles but he wouldn't even enter your mind if the discussion was about Prost and Senna who won 4 and 3 respectfully. 

In my opinion only Alonso and Hamilton from the recent era are in the greats of the sport on a level with Prost, Senna and Schumi etc..

I have to agree.

Hamilton is absolutely wringing the neck of that Merc and taking every single point he possibly can.

Max looks like Vettel from his Red Bull days. He can bang out lap after lap after lap in a very fast car (not easy) but I’m not sure he’s over performing like Lewis, and Alonso are.

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

I have to agree.

Hamilton is absolutely wringing the neck of that Merc and taking every single point he possibly can.

Max looks like Vettel from his Red Bull days. He can bang out lap after lap after lap in a very fast car (not easy) but I’m not sure he’s over performing like Lewis, and Alonso are.

Is that blessed Hamilton you're referring to? 

15 hours ago, Genie said:

I have to agree.

I'm no Max fan... but I think that's just because he doesn't particularly need to.

He needed to last season and he consistently did overperform

Edited by Stevo985

Russell you monster! Looked like a Ferrari walk in the park. Take a bow. Red Bull looking quick but fragile this weekend. Makes for an interesting race and could be just what Leclerc and the Championship needs. Although obviously Ferrari have plenty of time to cock that up too.

On 29/07/2022 at 10:29, Stevo985 said:

I'm no Max fan... but I think that's just because he doesn't particularly need to.

He needed to last season and he consistently did overperform

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Always thought George Russell would be quite a pretty girl if he went for a change. 😆

George Russell as a woman

Bassini is literally creaming his pants now. 

• Haha 1

Brilliant grid - there's a proper shuffle going to have to happen.

I'm not sure how long Russell can hold off the Ferrari's, but once past him Leclerc and Sainz will of course face stiff competition from the Ferrari garage, so it's by no means an easy race for those two.

Then there's a lovely little battle with Alonso and Hamilton close to each other in sixth and seventh and the the potential for the child to cause utter havoc trying to push enough people out of the way to make his way up from 10th.

It should be a really interesting opening few laps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1