Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He had no chance with the goal other than perhaps shouting to Young that Toney was right behind him but who knows.

That open goal miss summed him up. Comes out unconvincingly and just spills the ball straight to Schade who didn't realise he had so much time to just compose himself and roll it into empty net.

He's just unconvincing and just unnerves our defence compared to the assurance Emi gives off in difficult moments.

. . . is exactly right. The whole backline suddenly became a nervous wreck, and it *isn't* connected to the back-up goalie coming on? I don't think so. 

And as you say, he's so so lucky that Schade completely lost his head, that absolutely should have been a goal. What was he doing? Didn't catch it, punch it, parry it with any force . . .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Cant be blamed for a poor performance. 

I agree but i have absolutely no confidence in him whatsoever.  He looks so clumsy and nervous all the time

Just needs to be sold off in summer he is not good enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree but i have absolutely no confidence in him whatsoever.  He looks so clumsy and nervous all the time

Just needs to be sold off in summer he is not good enough.

Yes but big boots to fill. I agree he's not good enough and should have cost us a goal before that

58 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I hate the way our players reacted when Olsen come on. They just lost their heads completely. Should do better. We were lucky to concede only one. And that wasn't Olsen's fault.

He can’t kick the ball.  For Villa now, this makes it impossible to play their game plan.  He kicked it out over sideline a number of times and one time mings passed it back, under very little pressure he just hoofed it away.  

• Like 1

Â