Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

18 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Little Phil, avin’ it large.

Drinking beer while the rest of the squad are training at BH. Disgusting. Also so close to that pool, has he not considered that being inebriated he could easily slip, dislocate his ankle and fall head first into the water?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Drinking beer while the rest of the squad are training at BH. Disgusting. Also so close to that pool, has he not considered that being inebriated he could easily slip, dislocate his ankle and fall head first into the water?

He has been reading the Grealish thread and was looking to how he can be a true fan favourite

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

From his Insta it doesn’t look like he’s in Oz yet, did he play later in the break than the other internationals? (Who have been out there training together)

He posted a story with him there, he's also in a couple of Big Emi's stories playing with kangaroos.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Making Australia look cold 

It is the middle of their winter... brisbane is pretty mild, but ~15 degrees isn't exactly tropical when he's probably been sunning himself in 35° as recently as a few days ago.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Who is that briefly shown standing behind McGinn? Looked like Elmo to me. Is he coaching for us? 

Taking on an ambassador role for the club, according to Twitter posts anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Who is that briefly shown standing behind McGinn? Looked like Elmo to me. Is he coaching for us? 

He's definitely over there, saw him in another pic with a koala in full training get up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I thought the kangaroo was called Philly :P 

He does that at the start then says I think I found your brother mid bants, so it's clearly his go to bants! 

• Like 1

Â