Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

starting to get on the coutinho hype train a bit now, originally i was a bit sceptical at the signing but the more i think that it makes sense and he could contribute quite a lot to us....we need more goals from midfield and he did used to get on the scoresheet fairly regularly too

spacer.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Here he is, mobile phone at the ready! 
You can bet your life that if anything happens anywhere in the world re. transfers, that mans phone is ringing. 

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 17.24.34.png

Ya seen that , that was so staged , was unbelievable

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joshharris12 said:

Don’t think it’s happening 

27 minutes ago, joshharris12 said:

It’s happening, ignore sky they just drumming up odds for skybet

Do you work for Sky? 

28 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Sky perspective is quite strange.

Everywhere I look, for every mention of another team there seem to be ten mentions linking him with us; our manager has spoken about him in a press conference, we're on the BBC as linked, we're widely mentioned in the Spanish press, essentially we're the front runners at the moment, by a country mile - but Sky won't even commit to us being in the race - despite being convinced that four other teams have pulled out.

It's very odd.

Sky say two teams are left - I'm struggling to even figure out who the other one is (Arsenal maybe), yet they won't even name us as a prospective name that are interested.

Do they know something the rest of the world don't, or are they playing a strange line for some reason that's important to them and if so, why on earth would they do that?

Maybe they are actively trying to help negotiations behind the scenes by pushing him towards one of their top tier products IE the scum6.

Â