New Years Weekends Football 1/2 January/Midweek Football 3/6 January

andykeenan

33 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The goal just before this, he does similar and doesn't speak for a good 45 seconds, it sounded like he was celebrating in the background

I heard a lot of banging, as if someone was pounding on a railing in celebration

10 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Why wouldn't he ? It's no secret he doesn't like Liverpool. 

I mean there's a bit of bias, and then there's **** enthusiastically celebrating while you're being paid to commentate. It's unprofessional as **** and if he can't reign it in a bit he shouldn't be doing the job, IMO

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I mean there's a bit of bias, and then there's **** enthusiastically celebrating while you're being paid to commentate. It's unprofessional as **** and if he can't reign it in a bit he shouldn't be doing the job, IMO

Carragher is no different. I mean how can he honestly say Mane's challenge wasn't a sending off offence. Even Souness thought so. It is what it is. 

Just now, Zatman said:

For 45 minutes 

Nah mendy made done flashy saves 2nd half 

It wad the epitome of the PL though - exciting because someone decided not to defend.. It wasn't great attacking play it was non existent defending

You can normally tear exciting PL games apart as bad defence, tonight was definitley that 

Â