New Years Weekends Football 1/2 January/Midweek Football 3/6 January

andykeenan

McTominnay is abhorrent. He'll have games like Burnley when he has license to bomb on and shoot in sight and you'll think he's not that bad.

Then games like this against better oppo where you realise just how shit he is.

Can't pass. Can't control a ball under pressure. Can't play one touch. Can't handle pressing. Can't make a quick decision.

Garbage. Garbage. Garbage.

21 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Wolves brilliant to watch. 

Why can't we play like this? 

All fart and no shit.  13 goals all season I think I prefer our way thanks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

McTominnay is abhorrent. He'll have games like Burnley when he has license to bomb on and shoot in sight and you'll think he's not that bad.

Then games like this against better oppo where you realise just how shit he is.

Can't pass. Can't control a ball under pressure. Can't play one touch. Can't handle pressing. Can't make a quick decision.

Garbage. Garbage. Garbage.

He's the man utd version of Alan Hutton 

Him being acceptable and even liked as a man utd starter is a reflection on their decline rather than his ability 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

In the last seven and a half games Wolves have played there have been four goals.

They're not exactly the entertainers are they?

Creating a tons of chances. 

Jimenez sadly doesn't look the same post injury 

Just now, icouldtelltheworld said:

Really never got the hype, always seemed like your typical overhyped fast English winger to me. Aaron Lennon-esque 

Says a lot about the German league honestly. Defending there must be really poor. 

Makes me concerned about Bailey. 

Just now, icouldtelltheworld said:

Really never got the hype, always seemed like your typical overhyped fast English winger to me. Aaron Lennon-esque 

I always thought the opposite, dortmund didn't play him as a chalk on his boots winger, didn't do a lot of crossing, played a lot of good sharp passes inside and was able to drift around, can beat people by creating space for himself rather than needing trickery

Not a clue what's going on with him now, even when he was playing well at dortmund he had a Billy big bollocks attitude, maybe the utd move wasn't good for him 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I always thought the opposite, dortmund didn't play him as a chalk on his boots winger, didn't do a lot of crossing, played a lot of good sharp passes inside and was able to drift around, can beat people by creating space for himself rather than needing trickery

Not a clue what's going on with him now, even when he was playing well at dortmund he had a Billy big bollocks attitude, maybe the utd move wasn't good for him 

Not helped by he has played for 3 terrible managers in the last 7 months. Think Dortmund had an interim as well 

Â