New Years Weekends Football 1/2 January/Midweek Football 3/6 January

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The commentators now saying that Adama didn't get an assist there, and it's goals like that why his stats are a bit misleading.

Man's got more mates in the media than that tactically inept, waste of space cabbage head. Let it go, he's **** crap.

It was mind blowing how they were bigging him up, then having to back track 30 seconds later when he **** it up 

So many bad decisions in this game, really sloppy, even podence was having a great touch or a great bit of play and then tried to do somethibg daft and lost the ball

• Like 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

3 goals in 9 games for Wolves and they’re 8th.  Mental.

I have noticed this, the Brightons, Wolves, Brentfords, Palace above us. To be honest, we are having a shocker of a season. Only a game ahead of Leeds in 16th and if we lose that spare game against them, we will be level on points and they have been next to useless this season.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I have noticed this, the Brightons, Wolves, Brentfords, Palace above us. To be honest, we are having a shocker of a season. Only a game ahead of Leeds in 16th and if we lose that spare game against them, we will be level on points and they have been next to useless this season.

Imagine how Everton are feeling with the saviour Rafa in charge! 

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Thought it was a done deal though, they will have to pay him off I gues, mwhahahaha.

I think he was their new permanent manager but labelled interim, just in case.

I think “just in case” is happening.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Don’t quote me because I haven’t checked, but I’m sure I heard yesterday that whilst they have only scored 13 all season, they have only conceded 14. 

I guess it shows the importance of being solid. 

13 minutes ago, av1 said:

Don’t quote me because I haven’t checked, but I’m sure I heard yesterday that whilst they have only scored 13 all season, they have only conceded 14. 

I guess it shows the importance of being solid. 

Yep, they’re 14 for, 14 against now. 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

he's got 2 years as DOF or consultant or some such bollocks at the end of the season 

That’s what I’m saying, I think that was just a cover for if he did well he stays on without renegotiation.

If he doesn’t do well they’ll sack him off and say he was only a temporary appointment anyway.

I don’t think he’ll do this back room job that he’s apparently going into in the summer.

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wow, what a game :lol:

My personal favourite bit was this at 1m31

EB7-CD3-D4-9781-4-E90-842-C-D08-B52418-C

Not the king fu assault, but the fact he then pleaded with the referee he got the ball or it was some kind of mistake. 
FFS mate, just own it will ya.

I thought he was trying to claim that he himself was fouled in the build up, the attempted hand on his shoulder pull back was what caused him to take take another 3 steps and kung fu kick a guy 😂

• Like 1

The more you watch the more you see.

The pillock running in to get involved at 30 seconds and falling on his arse.

The comical delay between #4 getting tapped round the back of the head at 38 seconds and him reacting by collapsing to the ground.

Some right Representatives for Wellingborough in those teams

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Again frustrating that  the opportunity is there to make a push for a top half placement but we are blowing it once more.

You get used to disappointments when following Villa. Its the hope that kills you.

Â