New Years Weekends Football 1/2 January/Midweek Football 3/6 January

andykeenan

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Wow, what a game :lol:

My personal favourite bit was this at 1m31

EB7-CD3-D4-9781-4-E90-842-C-D08-B52418-C

Not the king fu assault, but the fact he then pleaded with the referee he got the ball or it was some kind of mistake. 
FFS mate, just own it will ya.

Few Premier League players I can think of wouldn't even get booked for that tackle 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Wow, what a game :lol:

My personal favourite bit was this at 1m31

EB7-CD3-D4-9781-4-E90-842-C-D08-B52418-C

Not the king fu assault, but the fact he then pleaded with the referee he got the ball or it was some kind of mistake. 
FFS mate, just own it will ya.

Credit where it’s due, the player on the receiving end of the assault doesn’t milk it any way. I think he’s back on his feet before the perpetrator is.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Liverpool have requested their game against on Thursday is postponed due to rising covid cases.

Football League ran by Liverpool fan Rick Parry will probably agree to it.

Then give it a few weeks for crybaby to complain about more games

• Like 2

So the FA Cup and league Cup would have different rules? 

And I hope when they count the available players they don't chuck in mane and salah... And then conveniently reschedule the game for when they're back... 

I think we all know how this will end 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

So the FA Cup and league Cup would have different rules? 

And I hope when they count the available players they don't chuck in mane and salah... And then conveniently reschedule the game for when they're back... 

I think we all know how this will end 

It will have to be played before February I imagine. Liverpool have Champions League then and potentially an FA Cup replay if gets to it

Zlatan continuing to miss penalties. Didn't matter this time and he got an assist for the 3rd goal but the low in the keepers right hand corner is not working anymore.

Milan won 3-1 and Tammy scored the goal for Roma.

3 hours ago, sne said:

Zlatan continuing to miss penalties. Didn't matter this time and he got an assist for the 3rd goal but the low in the keepers right hand corner is not working anymore.

Milan won 3-1 and Tammy scored the goal for Roma.

Was a fine goal by Tammy, he nearly scored a similar type of goal moments before and Leao also from Zlatans assist

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Was a fine goal by Tammy, he nearly scored a similar type of goal moments before and Leao also from Zlatans assist

Yeah, quick thinking for the goal. 

The Brahim Diaz shot that hit the crossbar would have been some strike.

(Only watched the highlights)

Â