New Music 2022

bickster

14 hours ago, theboyangel said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886kebrrz7wnkmotrn31h

Potential new/previously unreleased material from SFA?!?!? 

I know they’ve been campaigning against polluting the Severn estuary recently and were threatening to release something! 

Not ‘new’ new music but new music nonetheless! 

I think if Rhys Ifans didn’t pursue an acting career and stuck with SFA they would’ve had very different success. 

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

That's pretty cool. I got the Wild Hunt on recommendation and didn't really stick but I think I'll get this one (and the last one as its pretty cheap!).

• Like 1

Also got this the other day but only got a chance to listen. Actually very good, in the vein of Mastodon/Conjurer etc. 

Church Road well and truly taken that Holy Roar mantle that is for sure. 

• Like 2

Tomorrow:

I have seen a lot of reviews of Impera stating things like "album of the decade" and other hyperbola. Not sure myself, the songs released so far have veered from decent to poor imo. Still, I'm excited!

• Like 2

Don't care what anyone says, don't care that they have no "credibility", don't care that they are the most overblown band ever, this is just soooooo much fun and so perfectly put together.

Loving it.

• Like 1

As I say that, they played four songs and stopped. Seems the rest is going to be an "after show party" which is only available to YouTube Premium members. I am as it happens, but it's not exactly the most generous move really....

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

New arcade fire single out today, its not an instant banger

Also spotted that black keys released a new single last week, its definitely black keys

The Arcade Fire one - they sent me an e mither with a youtube link and it's, as you say, "not an instant banger" - I didn't even listen to the end. Same vein as their last Album, really. I was hoping for a bit more evolution, if I'm honest. 

• Like 2