Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Just now, a m ole said:

Seriously though, why have they got Shearer on this game?

It's the done thing now. Neville commentates on all the yanited games, Carragher squeaks incessantly through all the red scouse games. I agree with you, but nobody seems to care about objectivity.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's the done thing now. Neville commentates on all the yanited games, Carragher squeaks incessantly through all the red scouse games. I agree with you, but nobody seems to care about objectivity.

Including the 7-2 😁

He was alright in the that game to be fair to him 

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Agent Clark strikes again 

I was just about to post an "Agent Clark" but you beat me too it. Anyway, thank you Agent Clark for helping to keep us above your team (which also happens to be the now very dubious team where human rights are concerned).

Even more so than just generic former pros commentating on their old team, I find it laughable that famed morons and failed attempted-managers get the gig of telling us what teams and managers ought to be doing.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

St. Maximin a very useful player though, always causing problems and unpredictable.

A real catalyst.

As much as some don't rate him.

For me it wasn't a case of not rating him it was that he was so obviously newcastles best player and he has a monster contract so the link to him was a waste of time

I think you'd be talking £60-80m to buy him last summer let alone now 

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

St. Maximin a very useful player though, always causing problems and unpredictable.

A real catalyst.

As much as some don't rate him.

I'm more impressed by his FPL stats than anything I ever really see him doing on the pitch. Looks like a poor man's Traore to me. He's definitely capable, but 75% of the time he seems to run into nowhere and **** up the basics.

Â