Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

15 hours ago, maqroll said:

Not a good look for Aston Villa FC

The journo here covers a lot on Kinahan, literally putting her life on the line. These links are disturbing, but they're not new, concerning that they're persisting though. 

Think the reason Gerrard never joined Chelsea are well documented. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dale said:

The journo here covers a lot on Kinahan, literally putting her life on the line. These links are disturbing, but they're not new, concerning that they're persisting though. 

Think the reason Gerrard never joined Chelsea are well documented. 

In fairness the Sunday World journos usually have police protection BUT also have the scoops in media terms as have connections with the police as sources

So this Gerrard/Kinahan thing is not just a random coincidence. He should be sacked alone for his association, not his first gangland situation

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

In fairness the Sunday World journos usually have police protection BUT also have the scoops in media terms as have connections with the police as sources

So this Gerrard/Kinahan thing is not just a random coincidence. He should be sacked alone for his association, not his first gangland situation

It’s a really poor look but if the manager was Poch and he has the same associations, would you still think he should be sacked ? 

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s a really poor look but if the manager was Poch and he has the same associations, would you still think he should be sacked ? 

Well that’s it isn’t it. Would people be bothered if we were flying high. Bit like the Geordie takeover. I’d like to think my opinion would be the same.

• Like 1

If his daughter is dating the son of a gangster, that is an awkward one for Gerrard, as anyone with grown up daughters will know.

There is, however, a problem of taint by association, especially for a man involved in multi million pounds deals as manager of a major football club.

Certainly does not look good, but perhaps not a problem of his own making.

I am sure the owners will take action if they feel action is needed; they will not want to be tainted by the association.

4 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Daily Mail now running a big story about Gerrards daughter dating the son of a gangster. 

I wonder if he brings the reputation of the club into disrepute whether we could sack him without paying the compo.

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Apparently one of the articles says the son has " absolutely nothing to do with a life of crime " and is squeaky clean etc 

As @AntrimBlacksays this is quite a clusterf*ck for him, if his daughter is dating the son.

On the flipside, if the board were looking for a reason to sack him without feeling " guilty " I see why this could be used.

Once the UK media pick up something they tend to milk and overblow it 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently one of the articles says the son has " absolutely nothing to do with a life of crime " and is squeaky clean etc 

As @AntrimBlacksays this is quite a clusterf*ck for him, if his daughter is dating the son.

On the flipside, if the board were looking for a reason to sack him without feeling " guilty " I see why this could be used.

Once the UK media pick up something they tend to milk and overblow it 

To be honest, the UK media would have their work cut out in order to milk and overblow a relationship with the Kinahans. They’re wanted globally by various law enforcement bodies.

This isn’t a member of the royal family marrying a woman with black genealogy. It’s a very prominent PL manager associating with members of a cartel, the main players in which are wanted globally.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

To be honest, the UK media would have their work cut out in order to milk and overblow a relationship with the Kinahans. They’re wanted globally by various law enforcement bodies.

This isn’t a member of the royal family marrying a woman with black genealogy. It’s a very prominent PL manager associating with members of a cartel, the main players in which are wanted globally.

To be fair mate, I'm only actually learning who they are now.

Is this the same lot who they were trying to link Tyson Fury to recently and he swiftly shut it down in interviews?

• Like 1

Anyone still think we should have been more attacking against City to show some " ambition " ? Or that the job we did on them wasn't a good one?

I guess this is what it looks like when they " take their chances " lol.

Sorry but aside from everything else, i'm sticking to my guns here, we did a bloody good job on them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyone still think we should have been more attacking against City to show some " ambition " ? Or that the job we did on them wasn't a good one?

I guess this is what it looks like when they " take their chances " lol.

Sorry but aside from everything else, i'm sticking to my guns here, we did a bloody good job on them.

I agree, also we need to give more props to Mings for how he handled Haaland. It seems like he’s the only one that’s been able to give him a bit of bother. (I’m aware that he did score against us as well) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

No fan of Gerrard but 5 first team players out for back to back away games against teams around us is shit luck.   I reckon Gerrards gone before the World Cup break.  

Should have been out last international break, regardless of the result before it.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â