England v Albania/San Marino v England

andykeenan

I remember the USA ‘94 Qualifier and being amazed we won 7-1 and still didn’t qualify. We could have easily surpassed that score within the first half. This is just bizarre and utterly pointless. Utter nonsense.

Just now, Ingram85 said:

I remember the USA ‘94 Qualifier and being amazed we won 7-1 and still didn’t qualify. We could have easily surpassed that score within the first half. This is just bizarre and utterly pointless. Utter nonsense.

What, you mean you don't think it's down to Southgate's coaching genius.

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Stat pad fest for Kane, nothing he loves more. Embarrassing for all involved tbh.

Be interesting to see if he starts scoring for Tottenham again. Although Conte will probably kick his ass into a striker position, instead of his preferred midfield.

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Shows how little of a shit he’s given for Spurs this season. A disgrace really. 

You do realise Spurs have been shite and don't play painter and decorators every week?

...and apparently Kane is the only football to stat pad against shite opposition.

I don’t know why I bothers me, but with Gallagher and Smith Rowe getting call ups so early, it still pisses me off that Jack waited so long. 

Â