Local rivals

Xela

Simple question - in what order do you place our local rivals in terms of disliking them? Just limiting the choices to the West Midlands (county, not region)

Its always been small heath for me. 100%. Everyone else just fades into the background. 

1. small heath - everything about them is awful. 

Long way back...

2. Boggies - gave it the big 'un for a while, but a lot quieter now. 

3. Vermin Felchers  - used to be number two but time has been a healer

4. Dog Heads - inconsequential

5. Walsall - don't mind them to be honest! 

1. small heath inbreds. Foul unwashed incestuous cretins.

All the others are equal second because they're equally shit and jealous of our dominance.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Because of the way Glasgow Rangers carried on I have hated teams that wear that shade of blue.Rangers,Everton,Chelski and of course SHA,but being a Villa supporter SHA are numbee 1 on that list.

I guess when you're in Perth, "local" is all about context :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Do we have any? 

I've just noticed the Small Heath thread is half way down page 2.  I wonder if we've ever been off the top of page 1 on their sites. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952eadfc5b82761f5988

I stand by it, he is a slack jawed wolves supporting arsehole. Only conceivable reason would be inbreeding, he is a ginger too and let's just say none of my parents are ginger but my uncle on my mother side is. Did I mention he supports Wolves. 

• Haha 3

On 07/10/2021 at 23:04, PussEKatt said:

This is true.Our local A-League rivals would be Adelaide Utd but we treat the games against Wellington Phoenix as a local derby ( probably because there are so many Kiwis living here )

As an Adelaide fan (and a rangers fan) I can tell you we don't consider Perth a rivalry. Only really consider Victory as rivals. As one of the other Melbourne based team is owed by Mike clubs lot and no gives a s*** about Western United 

Don't hate any. I want all the local teams to do well and the west midlands to be back as a hotbed of football. The days when Blues had Francis, West Brom Robson and Cunningham were the best. Great local Derbies at the top end of the top division. 

The others seem to care/hate about us much more than we do them,  we’ve been through some rough patches but for all the other west midlands teams it’s the game against us that is the highlight of their season,  I have to admit I did enjoy the games against blues back in the championship, west brom have always been a bit irrelevant to me as they have been mediocre for the last 30 years , Coventry I wanted them to get promoted last season but they’re just another version on small heath their fans genuinely hate us, wolves are just there a boring team with a boring fanbase ugly kit and ugly stadium and they same as the others are obsessed with use, the fact that we are back in a good place and have taken back the “biggest club in the midlands title” infuriates them all. Walsall and Solihull Moors I only wish well hope they work themselves through the divisions

On 07/10/2021 at 15:22, sidcow said:

Do we have any? 

I've just noticed the Small Heath thread is half way down page 2.  I wonder if we've ever been off the top of page 1 on their sites. 

They use computers?

• Haha 1

On 06/10/2021 at 22:36, rjw63 said:

1. small heath inbreds. Foul unwashed incestuous cretins.

All the others are equal second because they're equally shit and jealous of our dominance.

This!

• Haha 1

Â