Ask BOF anything

tomzep

BOF, what alkaline solution is best for disposing of a human body?

Very messy and leaves trace evidence.....

a far better way.... leave body in a chest freezer for minimum 48 hours.

Rent a wood chipper - frozen body into the wood chipper, collect the pieces dispose of bits in a pond before they thaw.

Happy fish. Happy you.

Run some wood through the chipper afterwards to clear out any residue.

Job done.

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

BOF, would it be silly to get both an iPad and a new laptop? (not at the same time but thereabouts)
I've yet to find a truly proper use for an iPad that a laptop can't do much better, so yes, I'd say it's silly :)

BOF, what alkaline solution is best for disposing of a human body?

Very messy and leaves trace evidence.....

a far better way.... leave body in a chest freezer for minimum 48 hours.

Rent a wood chipper - frozen body into the wood chipper, collect the pieces dispose of bits in a pond before they thaw.

Happy fish. Happy you.

Run some wood through the chipper afterwards to clear out any residue.

Job done.

Ive read Richard Kuklinski's book "The Iceman" which i would recommend. He was a mafia hitman, and he used to freeze the bodies of some of his victims, then he would dump the bodies some time after the murder and the police would have trouble identifying the exact time of death.

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the **** you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?

Re- disposing of a body. Watch Breaking Bad. That'll learn ya. Watch it anyway, it's fantastic :)

It really is. I assume you're talking about the bit in the first season (I think), with the body in the bath tub? That was excellent.

I've also been told I do a good Jesse Pinkman impression.

Yo... biiiiitch

What's with all these BOF wannabes? If I want other peoples' opinions I'll ask in the VT advice thread. This is Ask BOF!

Who took the jam outta your doughnut?

Is that a question for BOF?

:)

It has two walls with air in between. The material of the walls doesn't transfer heat well and neither does air particularly. So the stuff inside stays quite constant.

It has two walls with air in between. The material of the walls doesn't transfer heat well and neither does air particularly. So the stuff inside stays quite constant.
Erm... air DOES transfer heat rather well. (cough) vacuum flask (cough).

Â