Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

15 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

It would be good to welcome the coach, we have a great, long straight road that is perfect to line up along. Remember Everton doing that last year before they managed to stay up, it looked decent on TV. Don't think its something i've seen us do since supporting the club though so seems like a good plan! Sunday is going to be brilliant, I personally am going to make full use of the bank holiday the next day and make sure i am in a merry, lively mood on match day so i can play my part and help to make a racket!

What time would the team bus get to the ground?

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

What time would the team bus get to the ground?

Due to the strikes on the day of the Spurs game, i got to VP early. The Spurs team coach arrived at 1.25 and the villa one about 15 mins after. As its a big game, i reckon enough people would get toward the ground early enough. The problem might be as its a main road, it wont be locked down until closer to 2pm, and will be fairly busy with cars too at that time. But i would like to see that at VP, its something we havent tended to do

20 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

It would be good to welcome the coach, we have a great, long straight road that is perfect to line up along. Remember Everton doing that last year before they managed to stay up, it looked decent on TV. Don't think its something i've seen us do since supporting the club though so seems like a good plan! Sunday is going to be brilliant, I personally am going to make full use of the bank holiday the next day and make sure i am in a merry, lively mood on match day so i can play my part and help to make a racket!

Same mate!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

They will leave the hotel at about 1:15 after having lunch together at about midday. 

They then arrive at the ground for about 1:30.

What about for a 4.30pm KO as it is on Sunday?

Can’t wait until Sunday, I think the atmosphere is going to be incredible. 

I’m confident that we will get the win so I don’t want to sound like a negative sod, but I do hope that whatever happens as many people as possible stay behind for when the players and manager come out. I know we’ll all be gutted if we miss out, but whatever happens this has been an incredible season (post Gerrard) and I hope the manager in particular gets to feel exactly what it/he means to us. 

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The sound engineer or whatever should be shot for blasting the tunes on the fulltime whistle

**** me guy. Read the room.

I know, just let the fans sing and share it with the players.

Was playing some on hold or waiting room music at one point full blast.

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Apparently, the team bus was welcomed by quite a few thousand, does anybody have any footage?

It was great mate. I’ll have a look to see how I can upload videos from my gallery 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Apparently, the team bus was welcomed by quite a few thousand, does anybody have any footage?

I managed to upload one to YouTube 

Â