Weekends Football 28/29 August

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

So much like like VAR this new “leniency” will just be trotted out as per when it suits the agenda 

Completely unnecessary as well. People just wanted the VAR to stop being shit, they literally can’t get it right even when they try.

Just watched that challenge replay 6 times and Mike Dean could not have been any closer, he was staring right at the foul, by the letter of the law that is a foul 100%, what can we deduce from that?

ManU have still got the refs in their pocket.

Games even more gone.

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Just watched that challenge replay 6 times and Mike Dean could not have been any closer, he was staring right at the foul, by the letter of the law that is a foul 100%, what can we deduce from that?

ManU have still got the refs in their pocket.

Games even more gone.

At the same time Wolves massively bottled it for themselves.

If that was Villa I would be more furious about being wasteful with big chances rather than focusing on the ref.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

At the same time Wolves massively bottled it for themselves.

If that was Villa I would be more furious about being wasteful with big chances rather than focusing on the ref.

Ole just said he thinks the refs have done OK over the 3 games so far. You can't make it up.

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ole just said he thinks the refs have done OK over the 3 games so far. You can't make it up.

He will do because nothing has gone against them, the moment a correct decision goes against manure he will be crying. 

2 minutes ago, calcifer said:

He will do because nothing has gone against them, the moment a correct decision goes against manure he will be crying. 

Sorry out of likes but exactly as you say, we all know it's bent but because we can't prove it we are conspiracy theorists.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

That PSG side is sickening, they have no excuses for not winning the Champions League this season. 

I mean, aside from all the other very good clubs in Europe... 😐 

• Like 1

Just watching the Burnley Leeds game.

Whilst I cannot stand Bamford, Ben Mee is an abomination of a footballer. Horrible challenge after horrible challenge.

4 hours ago, calcifer said:

Was crying about the non foul on Fernandes just before the Southampton goal last week.

That was a foul. So was Pogba.

Â