Weekends Football 28/29 August

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We are apparently in crisis but Leeds with 2 points from 9 including a hammering at the bitter rivals i suppose are doing fine 😂

Easily the standout performers of the season so far. The 5-1 defeat at United was a masterclass in particular.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We are apparently in crisis but Leeds with 2 points from 9 including a hammering at the bitter rivals i suppose are doing fine 😂

We're in a crisis but for our mid table mini league we've started better than arsenal, Leeds and probably wolves, worse than West ham and Everton the 2 teams that you'd anticipate good starts and then drop off 

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Exactly, glad we see it the same way 

Probably the best half hour ive ever seen from Adama Traore there, was skinning those Utd players they couldnt handle him.

ÂŁ75m Sancho had a stinker and he knew it, his face said I wasnt up for this graft or pace of play.

Fair play to the dog heads think theyve looked really good, pressurising Utd into mistake after mistake. Hwang will be good signing for them too.

Why the hell do they have a Portuguese flag flying over the custard bowl though? I know they have a hard on for that country but whats that all about? Serious question 

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Probably the best half hour ive ever seen from Adama Traore there, was skinning those Utd players they couldnt handle him.

ÂŁ75m Sancho had a stinker and he knew it, his face said I wasnt up for this graft or pace of play.

Fair play to the dog heads think theyve looked really good, pressurising Utd into mistake after mistake. Hwang will be good signing for them too.

Why the hell do they have a Portuguese flag flying over the custard bowl though? I know they have a hard on for that country but whats that all about? Serious question 

Based on what? Not condescending, legit curious

Â