Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

4 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Juve reject, no thanks

Yeah we don’t want any used goods, just sweet, virginal, angels floating down in pure white, the sky glowing claret and blue as they descend from the heavens. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Social justice is also incredibly important to him. He’s been quite vocal about it so at least for “off the field” reasons, I would think Mings would be a big draw for him. 

Sounds like the right sort of personality in the squad as well then.

Get it done Villa!

• Like 2

Ever since he signed with Schalke amd then Juve and even when he was with FC Dallas academy before that I have been following Weston

He is an immense talent who just keeps on getting better and better.A true box to box mid,he can play DM or whatever you need him too.

30 would be an absolute steal imo and I am telling you he would immediately make a difference.

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think this must be true given they have signed Locatelli on loan for two years and then are buying him for 25m payable over 3 years with potential for 12.5m add ons

That's a deal structured for a team with money problems.

Desperate for Ronaldo and Ramsey to leave too. 

4 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Ever since he signed with Schalke amd then Juve and even when he was with FC Dallas academy before that I have been following Weston

He is an immense talent who just keeps on getting better and better.A true box to box mid,he can play DM or whatever you need him too.

30 would be an absolute steal imo and I am telling you he would immediately make a difference.

Yep...  I'm shocked at the 30 million euro price tag.  He'll be worth 50+ after a season or two in the Premier League.  I wanted us to sign JWP, but McKennie is much better value for money.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John said:

How reliable are NBC Sports Soccer? Could this be fake news or guesswork?

They regurgitate news/rumors from other sites.  They don't have boots on the ground journalists covering football.  They usually pump news relating to American players for clicks.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, John said:

How reliable are NBC Sports Soccer? Could this be fake news or guesswork?

Well seeing as Fab already killed the idea of Totty throwing $55 million at them. I don’t have much faith. But they are just copying and pasting info from other “sources.” 

• Like 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well seeing as Fab already killed the idea of Totty throwing $55 million at them. I don’t have much faith. But they are just copying and pasting info from other “sources.” 

I can honestly say in all my years of following football that I have never heard Tottenham Hotspur referred to as "Totty"

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â