Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

13 minutes ago, picicata said:

Is Nuno? I'd put him and Moyes at about the same level in terms of ability.

It’s not about the ability. It’s about Reputation. Ancelloti might have the same ability as Smith, but Smith won’t attract player like James Rodriguez for example ( who turned out to be shit, but you get my point ).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

It’s not about the ability. It’s about Reputation. Ancelloti might have the same ability as Smith, but Smith won’t attract player like James Rodriguez for example ( who turned out to be shit, but you get my point ).

Really off topic but you've reminded me. Has Rodriguez played since the sex change rumours? 

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

At what stage do we being the " He's shit anyway " posts? I'll be awaiting a cue.

He's not a proper DM anyway ;) 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Why is everyone worried that he prefer London to Brum?

all we need to do is send him the Telly Savalas tour video

jobs a good un 

Beat that....what is there not to like?

eat your heart out L.A.

• Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

Why does Juventus not want him? anyone know?

Only played 21 games on Loan and 13 since he was signed.

strange?

Purchased Locatelli.

Can't afford both! 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, TRO said:

Why does Juventus not want him? anyone know?

Only played 21 games on Loan and 13 since he was signed.

strange?

I remember reading something a fair few months ago that he struggled with the required fitness levels that Juve expected or something, iirc the article spoke about that he struggled to chain games together due to either a lack of general fitness or that he couldnt live with the expected pace that Juve desired.

When i first saw this link it did cross my mind, that if he struggled with his fitness/pace of the game at Juve, he would really struggle in the PL.

On a side note, i have no idea if any of this was/is actually true, i just remember reading it at some point.

edit: i have just been reading, apparently he was struggling with a hip injury and various other niggles last year, maybe that was it.

Edited by MaVilla

18 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I remember reading something a fair few months ago that he struggled with the required fitness levels that Juve expected or something, iirc the article spoke about that he struggled to chain games together due to either a lack of general fitness or that he couldnt live with the expected pace that Juve desired.

When i first saw this link it did cross my mind, that if he struggled with his fitness/pace of the game at Juve, he would really struggle in the PL.

On a side note, i have no idea if any of this was/is actually true, i just remember reading it at some point.

edit: i have just been reading, apparently he was struggling with a hip injury and various other niggles last year, maybe that was it.

we could be dodging a bullet then?

Just now, TRO said:

we could be dodging a bullet then?

no idea, if the issues were due to an ongoing hip injury, he could be perfectly fine this season??

Im sure we wouldnt sign a crock, but also i would imagine our chances of signing him are somewhere between zip and nil?

Â