Weston McKennie

CarryOnVilla

8 minutes ago, lexicon said:

It wouldn't be too surprising, seeing as we can't offer European football yet - there are players who will not fancy us based on that. 

It's not just the lack of European football (which is important in itself)

You have things like wages Spurs could offer , location (players like London more then Brum for some reason), managers international reputation ( which Smith has none). Many things are stacked against us. 

Edited by Czarnikjak

1 minute ago, Czarnikjak said:

It's not just the lack of European football.

You have things like wages Spurs could offer , location (players like London more then Brum for some reason), managers international reputation ( which Smith has none). Many things are stacked against us. 

Yeah but the chance to live in Sutton Coldfield tho 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cicw2thfwm5zs7sces

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Although when you consider West Ham, the other club quoted as being rejected, can offer all those things it makes you think it's probably made up bullshit 👍

Just now, picicata said:

Although when you consider West Ham, the other club quoted as being rejected, can offer all those things it makes you think it's probably made up bullshit 👍

Apart from the wages, West ham are not keen on big wages 😊 and the manager is not renown for success internationally either 😜

2 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Apart from the wages, West ham are not keen on big wages 😊 and the manager is not renown for success internationally either 😜

Is Nuno? I'd put him and Moyes at about the same level in terms of ability.

5 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

If he leaves, he will go to the team that meets the selling club's price and the one that offers him the most money.

He might also consider likelihood of regular playing time and the buying club's prospects this season, but they will be minor compared to the financial rewards offered. 

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Great if we are after him. Be a good signing. Welcome Weston, my new hero

Unless he's rejected us, then he can **** off, the billy big balls word removed! 

At what stage do we being the " He's shit anyway " posts? I'll be awaiting a cue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

At what stage do we being the " He's shit anyway " posts? I'll be awaiting a cue.

even if we don't get him....we are looking in the right place.

I spy, with my little eye, a player beginning with....CDM

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TRO said:

even if we don't get him....we are looking in the right place.

I spy, with my little eye, a player beginning with....CDM

Does he play for Bourneville? 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, lexicon said:

It wouldn't be too surprising, seeing as we can't offer European football yet - there are players who will not fancy us based on that. 

Yeah Spurs can offer more than us in terms of wages, European football, potential for continued European football. London etc..

I like how we're trying to sign players from Juventus though. 

• Like 1

Â