Hungary v England England v Andorra Poland v England World Cup Quaffers

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Remember when Wesley once thought he was a DM and all you can hear is the Villa bench yelling at him to get up the pitch, and that was with crowds there!

Kane’s is arrogance I’m sure, I’m Harry Kane and I play where I want. 

Just now, Tom13 said:

Phillips bottling that through ball to Kane sums his mentality up

Simple pass there and Kane was in. Disappointing decision making by Phillips there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't work in the PL anymore either, or Pep's told him to stay on his feet more. Check his end of season stats. will be much lower on fouls.

His foul stats at city will be a lot lower, there won't be many times when he doesn't have a team mate with 20 yards of him and nowhere to go

He's always been less likely to fall over if there's something on 

Lewandowski is something else

Decent game this

Grealish needs to learn to read a ref, got away with it at villa but he won't at this level or the CL, he was getting **** all out of him at the start and he'll get **** all out of him come the end, being petulant and moaning won't change that, has to adapt his game to suit 

If Poland had a sterling they'd be winning this, Lewandowksi is great at dropping off and slightly wide picking the ball and then looking to smash it low and hard angled across the back line, done it about 3 times already and no one is gambling 

Sterling would 

Â