Washing machines

robby b

17 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

This thread is starting to spin out of control, like a whirlpool. Who’d have thought washing machines would be the number one hot(point) topic, today? 

Won’t get many likes for that. Missed by a miele and a half. 

• Haha 3

Just now, robby b said:

I'm so sorry ! 😔 (And ashamed).

Haha, not really. I’m watching love island with the wife 👀 (because I’m going to watch football tomorrow and playing Xbox tomorrow night). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, robby b said:

and then move that daunting nut 90 degrees anti-clockwise and report back here before kick off!

Im so nervous, this is really the cowboy duel standoff moment in this movie.

Please dont do:

2iLb511.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

,it never ends

The Wonder Stuff and Vic Reeves! 😀Classic band, the Wonder Stuff, saw them at Brixton Academy and bought all their albums on cassette. Oh, but this is off topic! :s 

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, blandy said:

Worth a reply, I think.

Everyone should get themselves some basic tools.

Adjustable spanner, Flat head screwdrivers (maybe a couple - one for stuff like electrical wall sockets, plugs and stuff and a larger one for maybe old doorframe woodscrews) and ditto phillips screwdrivers a small one for plugs and a larger one(s) for woodscrews. Pliers, snips, multi-tool, smallish hammer.

They'll pay for themselves.

Well, till recently I did have one tool for about five years: a screwdriver that came in very useful sometimes. I should buy a new one and one or two more but first I'll buy... a pliers!!! Tomorrow morning as promised.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, robby b said:

**** ☆☆☆    UPDATE ALERT   ☆☆☆ ****

Get more popcorn. 🍿 I'm sorry for the delay, I walked for an hour to a business park near Swansea to buy a new mattress

Sorry, what? You walked for an hour to get a mattress?!

Â