Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

25 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Into the last 18 months of his contract now. Really needs to be sorted by the summer otherwise vultures will be circling.

I've honestly got a feeling they will already be circling.

I'm already worried Craig might have a strategy for him.

Then again he's his own man and CAN make his own decisions, for example, picture if United had him in this form, instead of Antony. 👀

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Then again he's his own man and CAN make his own decisions, for example, picture if United had him in this form, instead of Antony. 👀

Is he a Man United fan, his best mate, Usain Bolt is so I assume the same?

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah that's my worry. Wasn't Butler talking before about steps in his career about getting to a 'top club' or something?

Also big money signings tend to sign 5+ year contracts but Bailey only joined on a 4 year deal.

Hopefully he signs a new deal though. It seems like he's really enjoying his football at the moment.

Edited by villan95

What a turn around from this man. Was definitely someone I wouldn’t have minded selling a year ago, but has proved the doubters wrong. As important as Ollie at the minute.

• Like 1

It's amazing how much swag he has. Everytime he gets the ball it's like he thinks he can do anything he likes and for the most, is doing exactly that. It's also crazy how teams are STILL letting him cut in and use that left foot to shoot across the goal. It's like Robben, you know its coming but its hard to stop.

Just has that pure confidence to do whatever he wants with the ball. It’s like he has total control over his body and what he wants to do finally. 

He’s proven everybody wrong. Right now, he is phenomenal. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just has that pure confidence to do whatever he wants with the ball. It’s like he has total control over his body and what he wants to do finally. 

He’s proven everybody wrong. Right now, he is phenomenal. 

Say it again please…..

Â