Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

Clearly he does, unless you are seriously suggesting he doesn't? 

Mate he is actually responding to the people who are attempting to claim that he is faking this ", mythical hamstring/ thigh " injury to get out of a game when it's " difficult ".

This would obviously also entail him somehow consistently conning the professional physios and medical staff 😂

An act he has had to keep up for months at a time previously to make it look " legit  ".

Makes perfect sense, not sure why you can't grasp it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I love the suggestion that him (and others before him) are able to con our medical and coaching staff with these fake injuries who physically and verbally assess them, but of course nothing gets past the keen eye of VT'ers watching from their computer screens.

He’d probably like your post but unfortunately he injured his thumb in trying to do so.

Something isn’t right  with him , every tackle on him results in him laying on the floor holding a leg , invariably he then continues only to stay down after the next bit of contact … being that fragile can’t be good for him and the club need to assess  him and act accordingly 

• Like 1

He puts up good numbers and is a good player, like many wingers he can be very inconsistent and I've heard ex pros before and most recently Ben Foster talk about players mentalities today where the slightest niggle some players just won't play through it, and lack the resilience when things aren't going there way so take the easy way out.

Leon obviously has a strong mentality to get to where he has today in his career so it's hard to know.

11 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate he is actually responding to the people who are attempting to claim that he is faking this ", mythical hamstring/ thigh " injury to get out of a game when it's " difficult ".

This would obviously also entail him somehow consistently conning the professional physios and medical staff 😂

An act he has had to keep up for months at a time previously to make it look " legit  ".

Makes perfect sense, not sure why you can't grasp it.

I haven't seen anyone posting suggesting he is faking it ? Where are these posts ? 

Or did you read something and then make up in your head what the poster meant ? 

6 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

I haven't seen anyone posting suggesting he is faking it ? Where are these posts ? 

Or did you read something and then make up in your head what the poster meant ? 

image.png.7c2debde7a6b11a59426b7c73610bff2.png

image.png.3cf48568e598e2af3faabd929dcf53f6.png

image.png.33932d8264222149261c5d636857a9ea.png

This certainly looks like people suggesting he's faking it. 

• Thanks 1

On another day we can switch Zaniolo to the right and play one of Moreno, Ramsey or Buendia on the other flank and it isn't a problem. He's featured in every single one of our matches so far apart from the Burnley game where he was available and on the bench so let's not get ahead of ourselves and bemoan his injury record just yet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Might be a bit petty but him liking Ash Young's 'Into the next round' Instagram post after knocking us out, irritated me a little.

Bailey's liked it now as well 🤦‍♂️ I just can't fathom why on earth you would like a post celebrating knocking the side you play for out.

(My original post was about Ramsey btw. Quoted it in here so I'm not going off topic in that thread).

Edited by Tom13

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Bailey's liked it now as well 🤦‍♂️ I just can't fathom why on earth you would like a post celebrating knocking the side you play for out.

(My original post was about Ramsey btw. Quoted it in here so I'm not going off topic in that thread).

They’re friends. They competed against each other. It’s just like a handshake and “we’ll played and good luck”.

• Like 3

Â