Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

I found emerys comments about baikey during the presser interesting. He said about bailey playing as a winger but he can be used as a striker too. Maybe this is the plan until the summer. Get no striker in until summer and then let ings leave come the summer if good bid comes in

Personally if everton bid 20m id sell ings get tammy on loan if possible with option to buy if does well and go with watkins tammy bailey until summer

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I found emerys comments about baikey during the presser interesting. He said about bailey playing as a winger but he can be used as a striker too. Maybe this is the plan until the summer. Get no striker in until summer and then let ings leave come the summer if good bid comes in

Personally if everton bid 20m id sell ings get tammy on loan if possible with option to buy if does well and go with watkins tammy bailey until summer

If you watched his recent performances he’s been playing in both positions as as striker and on the right wing. Personally I think we’ll to find a out and out  striker that is significant upgrade on what we have.  

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He's being played up front because Emery has this Striker plus wide forward / winger as the two up top.

Emery also plays a real winger on RM. As we've only one winger at the club in Bailey he's playing up front. 

We'll most likely see soon enough the following at some point and quite often

Moreno at LB

Bailey RM

Danjuma/Deloufou CF 

In the 4 4 2. 

8 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

He's being played up front because Emery has this Striker plus wide forward / winger as the two up top.

Emery also plays a real winger on RM. As we've only one winger at the club in Bailey he's playing up front. 

We'll most likely see soon enough the following at some point and quite often

Moreno at LB

Bailey RM

Danjuma/Deloufou CF 

In the 4 4 2. 

Could be one of the reason baileys struggling as finding the adjusting tough. I think baikeys done welm when we played him on the right.

I do wonder if he is tempted to playing him centrally as a striker at some point.

• Confused 1

Just now, NoelVilla said:

A player that will look world class and sometimes awful. The positives outweighs the negative for me.

Yeh he annoys me so much with his play however his step overs are lethal and magic just happens and a good finisher tbh. 

• Like 1

Â