Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

When I was watching the game Saturday I couldnt help but think despite the calls for further additions to the squad in Bailey we have that cliched ''new signing'' already here, would love to see him get a run of games over pre season as there is definety an attacking asset for us to use this year we just havent seen anywhere near the best of him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

When I was watching the game Saturday I couldnt help but think despite the calls for further additions to the squad in Bailey we have that cliched ''new signing'' already here, would love to see him get a run of games over pre season as there is definety an attacking asset for us to use this year we just havent seen anywhere near the best of him

The positions people want additions to, aren't in his position to be fair.

Most people want another CM

On 11/07/2022 at 07:56, Delphinho123 said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a player quicker than a 20yr old Gabby. Say what you want about him now (he’s a moron I know), but he was lightning fast as a youngster. 

He’ll still be fast. Maybe not the fastest at the professional level obviously, but he’ll leave mere mortals like us in the dust.

It’s crazy how much faster even players who are considered slow in the pros are than most people.

On 11/07/2022 at 08:30, DaveAV1 said:

He’s probably the benchmark every Villa player will be judged against as far as pace is concerned. We all know his weaknesses but his speed truly petrified defenders. 

Only player we’ve ever had that was as quick is Adama. We just never got to see it.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Every time the post is bumped I fear it's an injury 😂

Thank God it's just positive so far 👍🏾

I just saw a guy at the park with BAILEY 31 on the back of his Villa shirt. It made me smile. The end.

• Thanks 1

Â