U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

I'm hoping Gerrard sees PL2 promotion as an important part of developing the players 😁 I know, I know. We've talked about this. I just want it that's all.

• Like 2

They are just so inventive in their build up. The other teams are so functional that we play. Play the percentages and get something from a set piece. Our lot just play in  loose positions but then are allowed to express themselves and make mistakes. Carney and Jaden the 2 most skillful. Cam and Caleb the 2 most direct . And Iroegbunam and Lindley can do the dirty stuff and pass brilliantly. 

So much balance to the team in midfield and upfront despite them all being so talented. 

It is a priviledge to watch them on a shit stream 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so whats with Aaron Ramsey then?, someone said he was in a leg brace and on crutches or something?

He was in a boot and with a crutch, he seems in very good spirits though, he was laughing with the other players and with Delaney and he got down to the touchline to give the waters out at half time. From his mood, I'm hopeful that it's not too serious an injury, I'd also say that considering he was in a boot, he seems really positive and a very good man to have around the place. Hopefully nothing that keeps him out for too long.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

What a play Tim Iroegbunam is by the way, he sometimes gives the ball a way but invariably wins it back, never loses a tackle, great vision and loves the ball deep so he can turn and get up the park. I guarantee Gerrard loved him tonight.

I was thinking about what a motivator having SG there must have been for players like TI. Incredible.