U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

3 hours ago, Nigel said:

Cant image there would be many non season ticket holders wanting to watch the kids play in the middle of winter!

I get the logic, but I think we'd be surprised. There's a grass roots element to the stiffs that you don't get with the PL and along with cost I imagine there's probably a decent few. But yeah you'd imagine the majority probably are hardcore STers.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Newcastle have shown one U23 game on their YouTube channel this season - against Boro - but I assume that's because it was a derby, and that there's no chance of seeing the game that way.

Doesn't seem to be any coverage anywhere. I don't think it's even on their in-house channel.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Weird. Villa put up a tweet and immediately removed it - anyway, here's the team.

oh my lord Chrisene!!!, great news!

I would love to know why he was away for so long!, must have been one heck of an injury!

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

Ignore the graphic. The text is more optimistic.

"TSS has learned that the they are ‘baffled’ where this information has come from"

I'm baffled at that :D

23 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Newcastle have shown one U23 game on their YouTube channel this season - against Boro - but I assume that's because it was a derby, and that there's no chance of seeing the game that way.

Didn't we batter these recently 5/6-0?