U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Might play some part as we got Man City the following day 

Not sure I understand. I think Carney and Keinan will play tonight. City is next week?

I guess you're meaning the Papa John's game against Charlton - that's going to be a weird week - we're scheduled to be away with the U23's for Newcastle on the 29th, then away in Charlton on the 30th with the U21's for Papa John and then have a first team game at Villa Park on the 1st. 

Something will have to go there surely?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Nice little preview interview with George Boateng on the Villa official site. He's picked up a pleasingly Brummie accent.

@AndyClarke I've got my bobble hat at the ready. :)

How many layers though? I'm going with 2, I was under dressed against Wolves and spent the 2nd half considering leaving early.

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not sure I understand. I think Carney and Keinan will play tonight. City is next week?

I guess you're meaning the Papa John's game against Charlton - that's going to be a weird week - we're scheduled to be away with the U23's for Newcastle on the 29th, then away in Charlton on the 30th with the U21's for Papa John and then have a first team game at Villa Park on the 1st. 

Something will have to go there surely?

Newcastle now this Friday evening.

• Like 2

Looks like Travis Patterson is involved, looking forward to seeing him. Edit - It is Jayden Barber.

The superstars have just turned up, I was a bit worried looking at who was out there both in personnel and numbers!

Edited by AndyClarke