Loan Thread 2021/22

Hornso

26 minutes ago, Hornso said:

So....apparently Trezeguet got loaned out....played his first game on the weekend.

Trezeguet (Istanbul Basaksehir) 4th/20
Away at Rizespor (2-2) - Substituted in the 88th minute. 59 touches, 81.8% pass accuracy, 4 shots, 3 shots on target, 3 key passes. Scored a brace. WhoScored rating of 8.92. MOTM.

He played the week before as well

• Thanks 1

On 21/02/2022 at 01:15, Hornso said:

Jed Steer (Luton Town) 8th/24
Home to WBA (2-0) - Played 90 minutes. 50 touches, 48.6% pass accuracy. 5 saves. WhoScored.com rating of 8.14. MOTM.

How the hell did Steer get MOTM in that game?! He looked lost in the first 30 secs of that video. 😂

• Like 2

It’s great to see so many of the Villa youth getting on well on loan. Barry, Archer, Davis and KKH all getting on the scoresheet over the last few weeks. 
I’d love to see Barry, Archer and KKH get chances from the bench next season. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AV82 said:

How the hell did Steer get MOTM in that game?! He looked lost in the first 30 secs of that video. 😂

Yeah, WhoScored.com MOTM so all based on statistics. Made 6 or so saves and keep a clean sheet. Doesn't matter if some of them looked really dodgy 😂

Summary from Wednesday night - Jaden vs Jed

Conor Hourihane (Sheffield United) 6th/24
Home to Blackburn (1-0) - Unused substitute.

Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Stoke City) 14th/24
Home to Luton (1-2) - Substituted after 53 minutes. 31 touches, 60% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.31.

Jed Steer (Luton Town) 8th/24
Away at Stoke (1-2) - Played 90 minutes. 32 touches, 38.5% pass accuracy. 1 save. WhoScored.com rating of 5.91.

Edited by Hornso

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

If this thread didn't exist I would have forgotten about Conor a long time ago. Sad he isnt getting game timw

He seems to have been playing 1 on, 1 off, so I was surprised when he wasn't used in the game last night.

19 hours ago, Hornso said:

Youtube highlights of Barry & KKH

Barry with the 1st & 4th goals, plus a lovely bit of skill in the build up to the 3rd also.

Watching Barry tearing Walsall apart there - am I wrong, or is he heavily involved in the buildup to all of the goals? - you've got to wonder why Walsall don't try to take more of our players on loan. Or maybe they do, and we want them to go further away from home.

• Like 1