Loan Thread 2021/22

Hornso

Welcome back, old friend...

Heads up, his updates will be minimal. It was easier to get info on our players playing non-league than it was getting info from Hajduk Split, so if anyone has a good resource for Croatian football, please let me know!

47 minutes ago, Hornso said:
Heads up, his updates will be minimal. It was easier to get info on our players playing non-league than it was getting info from Hajduk Split, so if anyone has a good resource for Croatian football, please let me know!

I get most of my loan info from @Hornso

Edited by Adam2003
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Vassilev made his Inter Miami debut last night coming off the bench, they lost 5-0.

Onódi also played another game for Sporting Bromsgrove this time against Stourport Swifts, they won 5-0 but he came off at half time, hopefully he hasn't picked up an injury.

• Thanks 1

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) - 27th/27
Home to New England Revolution (0-5) - Came on in the 67th minute. 11 touches, 90.9% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 5.90.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, useless said:

Vassilev made his Inter Miami debut last night coming off the bench, they lost 5-0.

Onódi also played another game for Sporting Bromsgrove this time against Stourport Swifts, they won 5-0 but he came off at half time, hopefully he hasn't picked up an injury.

6 straight defeats, Neville will be sacked soon.

On 22/07/2021 at 13:28, useless said:

Starting today in a friendly against Leicester Road, so if he was injured it must not have been too bad.

• Like 1

With the situation that Derby find themselves in, we should be offering a few of the lads who we want to loan out this season to help them out. Not nice when a club is struggling to field a team, especially when their season starts in two weeks. It’s an opportunity for us at the same time though. 

Edited by Tayls

Not sure if we'd think Derby the ideal envrinoment to send our youngsters to at the moment, and given that their squad is young as it is, I imagine they will be looking to bring in more experienced players on loan.

Edited by useless

Summary from yesterday

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) - 27th/27
Home to Philadelphia Union (1-1) - Came on in the 77th minute. 5 touches, 50% pass accuracy, 1 shot on target. WhoScored.com rating of 6.06.

Plus some Hajduk fixtures that got away from me...

Lovre Kalinic (Hajduk Split) - 8th/10
Away at NK Lokomotiva (2-2) - Played 90 minutes.
Home to FC Tobol (2-0) [UEFA Conference League Qualifying Round 2] - Played 90 minutes.
Home to Osijek (1-2) - Played 90 minutes.

• Thanks 2