Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Hopefully he and Mings are at least fit enough for the bench in the Europa Conference final.

Just now, Don_Simon said:

My crying face reaction was tears of joy at the hope that this happens.

Would be wonderful if they can participate and contribute before the season is over…

Seems like Ty’s injury was considerably worse…

will have to wait and see…

Hope they’re both feeling positive and encouraged… should give the other players extra motivation to have a good season in dedication to them, in part - they were both played a huge factor in getting us to where we are now…

On 03/09/2023 at 14:25, Adam2003 said:

Hopefully he and Mings are at least fit enough for the bench in the Europa Conference final.

I wonder if the club would ever consider Stem Cell therapy.

I'm not sure if it's legal in the UK, but I know people have had miraculous results from it.

I think they usually go to Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic etc.

Stem Cell Therapy for Knees: Unlock the Secret to Pain-Free Living (dvcstem.com)

Can Stem Cell Therapy Repair Damaged Knees? (healthline.com)

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

14 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

For all his doubters he is vital to the way Emery wants to play, massive, massive loss 

Agree he's a massive loss. We'd be a much better team if we'd had the season him starting on the left, as was clearly the plan.

But I'll have to disagree he's vital on current evidence. He came off or didn't start in most games under Emery. He was dropped for the crucial final games against Liverpool and Brighton last year.

He may have forced his way into the team, but there was no way he was starting this season if everyone was fit IMO. McGinn and Ramsey wide, Diaby up front.

Real shame for everyone that injury. He looked the part in times during pre-season.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

On 09/09/2023 at 10:52, Tomaszk said:

Agree he's a massive loss. We'd be a much better team if we'd had the season him starting on the left, as was clearly the plan.

But I'll have to disagree he's vital on current evidence. He came off or didn't start in most games under Emery. He was dropped for the crucial final games against Liverpool and Brighton last year.

He may have forced his way into the team, but there was no way he was starting this season if everyone was fit IMO. McGinn and Ramsey wide, Diaby up front.

Real shame for everyone that injury. He looked the part in times during pre-season.

I think his pressing has been a huge loss more than anything. I think the 2 losses teams have played through us and he is a pest

Not saying we would have won both games but would not have been too easy

On 10/09/2023 at 14:22, Zatman said:

I think his pressing has been a huge loss more than anything. I think the 2 losses teams have played through us and he is a pest

Not saying we would have won both games but would not have been too easy

Totally agree - and I think it’s hard to say with certainty that he would not have started the season.

personally I think he would have enjoyed a good season for us 

On 09/09/2023 at 20:52, Tomaszk said:

But I'll have to disagree he's vital on current evidence. He came off or didn't start in most games under Emery.

Played 82% of available PL mins under Emery last season. Konsa Mings Luiz Martinez Watkins played more in that order. He started 22 of 25 under Emery. Played 93% of minutes in 22 games he started so you're talking rubbish really. 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Played 82% of available PL mins under Emery last season. Konsa Mings Luiz Martinez Watkins played more in that order. He started 22 of 25 under Emery. Played 93% of minutes in 22 games he started so you're talking rubbish really. 

What's our best team with everyone fit? Is Buendia in it?

All our vital players are.

Â