Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I’m not entirely convinced he’d be a starter for us based on the pre season games? Might be wrong. I think it’s Tielemans that will be starting ahead of him. 

Unless there is a change of shape, I don't see Tielemans playing in that LM role and putting in the defensive shift that would be required. I can see him going with Philogene, Bailey looked terrible there against Valencia.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Unless there is a change of shape, I don't see Tielemans playing in that LM role and putting in the defensive shift that would be required. I can see him going with Philogene, Bailey looked terrible there against Valencia.

Agreed- I’ve no idea why so many people are assuming tielemans will take the LM role when he didn’t play there at any point pre season 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Agreed- I’ve no idea why so many people are assuming tielemans will take the LM role when he didn’t play there at any point pre season 

That left side will be even more critical against Newcastle as Almiron and Trippier on that side will cause problems.  If we go Digne or Pau we need someone who'll track back to help out as they'll be exposed, if Emi is injured then for me it should be Philogene.

11 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Tielemans will be central. 

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

They're from yesterday, and possibly even taken the day before yesterday as that's only when they were on the site.

It's not proof of anything. But then, neither is a random saying he's injured.

Â