Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Not any worse than the others, think he just gets stick because he tries the dangerous passes more. 

Brentford overall had a really good gameplan for our midfielders. Didn’t allow them to turn. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He's class.

Could easily have had another assist and maybe the winning goal.

Unfortunately Ollie struggles to read him, limits what his game's all about a little.

I saw it the other way round, Emi just kept passing it straight to a defender today.  I dunno if anyone has the stats on how many times one of his passes reached Ollie in the match.

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I saw it the other way round, Emi just kept passing it straight to a defender today.  I dunno if anyone has the stats on how many times one of his passes reached Ollie in the match.

Unsure. But you only have to look at the difference in Buendia when he plays with Ollie VS when he had Ings in front of him. Ings just makes the kind of runs Buendia thrives on finding. Just different players.

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Worked hard to create today, but wasn’t quite at the quality he needed to be. He wasn’t bad at all but just needed that final little bit of accuracy and he’d have scored and/or assisted.

He did assist ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Weird how people expect an attacking player to play ambitious passes but not misplace any. 

Same as wingers mate, for people that have the courage to try and make things happen it won’t always come off. 

Didn’t we always moan about Ashley Westwood for alway taking the safe option? 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Same as wingers mate, for people that have the courage to try and make things happen it won’t always come off. 

Didn’t we always moan about Ashley Westwood for alway taking the safe option? 

It's weird really - like they only watch highlights or something 😵‍💫

Was a combination of frustrating at times but also the only player that looked like making anything happen. Got an assist, could have had another had Ramsey not fluffed his chance, plus was unlucky not to score himself having forced a great save out of Raya and probably would have gotten the winner had Watkins not gotten to that chance at the end before him. Can't argue too much with the productivity from him.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Was a combination of frustrating at times but also the only player that looked like making anything happen. Got an assist, could have had another had Ramsey not fluffed his chance, plus was unlucky not to score himself having forced a great save out of Raya and probably would have gotten the winner had Watkins not gotten to that chance at the end before him. Can't argue too much with the productivity from him.

Forgot about the Ramsey one. As he could have had another assist late on if Watkins was switched on. His vision is essential for us. Especially in games like that when chances will be few and far between.

• Like 1

Was our main attacking threat throughout. Some of the bad passes were his fault, some weren’t, some were just risks that needed to be taken and didn’t quite come off. And as usual, massive shift defensively.

I think Emery will be trying to get him to step up that next level next season.

• Like 2

Â