Tickets

OutByEaster?

23 hours ago, hippo said:

So entries to the ballot close Sunday ? When can we expect or emails ?

Those who've put their name in for the ballot closes on Sunday as we all know. If we're successful, we should hear back from Villa by the 14th May by email.

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

10,000 applied in the first three hours - so I'm guessing a good sized chunk of the 30,000 applied.

Good luck!

someone posted a screenshot on twitter taken at about 6pm last night indicating around 18k left so assuming there were 30k to begin with only 12k applied (not including disabled etc)

i'm curious to know what happens to those that applied that don't have a picture uploaded. are they excluded from the ballot or will they get a chance to upload?

Thinking about it with the areas proposed to be open that is only about 15-16,000 seats. That will be more than 50% occupancy rate. How good is that for social distance?

Also I would say that the trinity and the upper holte have the most room in the concourse areas and these will not be open.

43 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Thinking about it with the areas proposed to be open that is only about 15-16,000 seats. That will be more than 50% occupancy rate. How good is that for social distance?

Also I would say that the trinity and the upper holte have the most room in the concourse areas and these will not be open.

My understanding is that the concourse areas won't be open. You'll enter through the turnstile and go directly to your seat, I think the concourses will just be for the loo.

I think the other thing to keep in mind is that Hospitality will be open and I would think there will be significant numbers in those areas of the ground.

I've applied for 4 tickets as we have 4 STs together, does anyone know if I then have to buy all 4 tickets, I ask as one of the 4 is being picky about where we may be sat, the other 3 of us couldn't care less as long as we can go 

6 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I've applied for 4 tickets as we have 4 STs together, does anyone know if I then have to buy all 4 tickets, I ask as one of the 4 is being picky about where we may be sat, the other 3 of us couldn't care less as long as we can go 

all 4 must be sat together i believe

16 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

Yep, if you applied for four, you have to buy all four.

29 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I'm sure someone will take it off his hands.

A year without football and they are being arsey about where to sit.

DO ONE!

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

DO ONE!

I'm not sure they'll be able to with the photo ID thing.

I can imagine this has been a massive ballache for clubs to arrange. Having said that, I wish they'd hurry up, I want to know if I'm going!

well it's reassuring to know that no one else has heard! it's where people start excitedly posting their good news and i've heard nowt that i'll get worried

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

DO ONE!

Oh I agree- I always buy their tickets, he's a pain in the backside, I would sit on the roof as long as I could be there, I imagine though they will check the photo registered to the ticket, rather it go to a real fan and not my sister who I would normally palm if off onto!! 

31 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

Oh I agree- I always buy their tickets, he's a pain in the backside, I would sit on the roof as long as I could be there, I imagine though they will check the photo registered to the ticket, rather it go to a real fan and not my sister who I would normally palm if off onto!! 

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

(Sorry)

• Like 2

Â