Tickets

OutByEaster?

Yay, I got my email saying I've been successful in the ballot.

Apparently everyone who has been successful has got their email, the rejects will get theirs later tonight.

Not really, teeheehee

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Yay, I got my email saying I've been successful in the ballot.

Apparently everyone who has been successful has got their email, the rejects will get theirs later tonight.

Not really, teeheehee

no email 😢

my mate did the ballot so just praying they go to the lead booker only and he's not checked his emails yet!

edit: he hasn't...hope everyone has a great time. clearings in the woods ;)

edit number 2: just saw the small text...dick...

Edited by tomav84
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

no email 😢

my mate did the ballot so just praying they go to the lead booker only and he's not checked his emails yet!

edit: he hasn't...hope everyone has a great time. clearings in the woods ;)

edit number 2: just saw the small text...dick...

I'm really sorry. I've been holding off doing that for a few days because I knew it was a dick move but I couldn't resist anymore.

• Haha 1

Shit.  I don't really want to go to this.  I only entered because my son urged me to do it as he wanted to go.  

When I tried I couldn't add him despite being linked to my account.  Turned out he couldn't wait so has entered himself independently.

I've now got a ticket.  Waiting to hear from him if he's had an e-mail too, I just know he won't. I can't even give him mine because of the photo ting. 

If he hasn't I'm just telling him I've failed too.  I assume if I don't take up the option they'll go back into a second round ballot. 

Edited by sidcow

Just rung my lads to let them know we’ve been successful. To say they’re chuffed is an understatement. It’s going to be a very emotional return to Villa Park next weekend for so many of us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Just rung my lads to let them know we’ve been successful. To say they’re chuffed is an understatement. It’s going to be a very emotional return to Villa Park next weekend for so many of us.

just said to a mate it will be like the first time all over again

Â