Tickets

OutByEaster?

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I haven't seen this one, but I've filled in a Villa one and they're really straight forward. 

It won't take more than a couple of minutes to fill in and you're good to go.

Not received my health form yet too, where did you get it from, did they email you. Cheers!

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There are still tickets on sale for this one which is a surprise to me.

edit: ignore me was on the wrong thread thought this was the youth cup thread.

guessing the 2nd ballot due to folks that couldn't be arsed to upload a photo etc

Edited by tomav84

15 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Worked for me. Just submitted it. Very simple and will only take a couple of minutes to do.

Worked for me just now too, guess it was being hammered when it first got sent!

• Haha 1

On 21/05/2021 at 07:34, OutByEaster? said:

There are still tickets on sale for this one which is a surprise to me.

The clubs royally messed this up then by not having it open for a wider group of fans.

If we cant get 10k tomorrow thats embarrassing frkm the club as this would sell 10k fans easy

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The clubs royally messed this up then by not having it open for a wider group of fans.

If we cant get 10k tomorrow thats embarrassing frkm the club as this would sell 10k fans easy

It wasn't that in the end Dem, there were still tickets left because of the way they were grouped - at some point along the line someone has wanted a group of five and not bought them - that leaves five seats together that someone needs to buy all five of. If we don't get 10,000 tomorrow, it's because people have entered the ballot in a group and then not bought the tickets - that's unfortunate, but always going to happen with the way we've had to do things for Covid. I'm sure there will be nine thousand, nine hundred and something.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

It wasn't that in the end Dem, there were still tickets left because of the way they were grouped - at some point along the line someone has wanted a group of five and not bought them - that leaves five seats together that someone needs to buy all five of. If we don't get 10,000 tomorrow, it's because people have entered the ballot in a group and then not bought the tickets - that's unfortunate, but always going to happen with the way we've had to do things for Covid. I'm sure there will be nine thousand, nine hundred and something.

I get that but surely do the ballot in enough time (i mean we have known for a while last game would have fans) if someone doesn't take the option ballot the tickets to other fans.

I mean there is tonnes of fans who snap hands off to go tomorrow

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I get that but surely do the ballot in enough time (i mean we have known for a while last game would have fans) if someone doesn't take the option ballot the tickets to other fans.

I mean there is tonnes of fans who snap hands off to go tomorrow

That's what they've done.

So for example, they offered a ballot and a group of five fans said we want tickets - they then arranged a group of five seats together - those seats weren't then bought, so they put them in the next level of the ballot - but in the next level, there might not be five fans who all want to go together, so the group of five tickets stay unsold for a while.

The club don't want to have less fans in the ground, so they'll leave that group of five tickets for sale for as long as possible in the hope of finding a group of five that will take them - or maybe a group of four that don't mind paying for five tickets. 

The club won't want to break that group of five up, because you end up with a single seat, then three empty seats and then another single seat - which means you lose three seats from your capacity and the club loses £120. Their isn't necessarily space with the distancing to just break up the five seats and spread them around other areas.

There were tonnes of fans who would have snapped their hands off to go tomorrow, but there aren't tonnes of groups of five fans who live in the same bubble that want to snap their hands off tomorrow. It's a shame that people have reserved five seats and then not taken them up.

Anyways, I think it has now sold out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone know how stringent they're going to be on the 'photo ID' part of the entry?

One of the season ticket holders in my group hadn't uploaded a photo so it isn't printed on his ticket...wondering if that will cause an issue.

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I am confused- I was not successful in the ballot so I presumed the tickets all went? There wasn't another chance to submit was there?

I was unsuccessful in the first ballot, notified by email. I then got another email the day after saying a second ballot had been drawn and I had been successful in that one. That email was about 11.30am on Thursday.

It did state that I had until 4pm that day to purchase tickets but I managed to at around 10.30pm and there were very few left, in clumps of threes mainly.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, May-Z said:

Anyone know how stringent they're going to be on the 'photo ID' part of the entry?

One of the season ticket holders in my group hadn't uploaded a photo so it isn't printed on his ticket...wondering if that will cause an issue.

I’ve printed my ticket off and after 6 attempts decided that for whatever reason my photo is not printing, cost my work a fortune in printer cartridges. They better let me in tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

I’ve printed my ticket off and after 6 attempts decided that for whatever reason my photo is not printing, cost my work a fortune in printer cartridges. They better let me in tomorrow.

the guide says they wont admit you without a photo , you can show your ticket on a phone though

• Like 1

Â